February 01, 2014

♥︎Valentin's day Look♥︎

Hello, from Kyoto Japan!
Hope you enjoy weekend with your family or friends or lovers!
I have spring weather today! So comfortable and warm:)
I told you how much I love the Valentin's week at a few recent post,  and I showed you my favorite chocolates here yesterday, and now I'm thinking of my Valentin's day look. I've decided which bag I bring! This idea from +Dolce Vita (click here and visit her pretty blog, tks:)), she left comment me to bring Lips clutch bag for Valentin's look when she visited this post. That's lovely advise to me, thanks again Dolce!
I'm considering BLACK heels or RED now... 
Which one do you like it? Leaving the comment me, please!
I'm wearing new designer's coat, vintage cashmere no sleeves knit with rose, long leather gloves, Helmut lang jeans and Red or Black heels. And the Lips clutch bag!!!!
(I must clean my mirror right now...)

       

               

♥︎
Miho

13 comments:

  1. Oh, you look really chic! I prefer this outfit with the red heels, since it spices up the whole look :) And those embellishments on the top look really pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you:) yea, I agree with you. I love this top.
      xo
      Miho

      Delete
  2. Hello, dear! I prefer the red pumps outfit! Sooo nice!!!
    Have a nice day
    Oriana xxx

    www.stylexis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi daar! Thank you solo much! Yea, RED is better...I think so!
      xo
      Miho

      Delete
  3. You look so beautiful! Love the outfit, especially the embellishment on the top. I knew the clutch would be perfect for Valentine's day!

    As for the heels, red does add a lovely pop of color but I like black more because it really lets the clutch stand out!

    xo
    Dolce
    www.mydailysweet.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi sweetie, thank you so much, Your advice is correctly very much! I'm glad you love my outfit!
      I love that top:)
      Oh, I'm interesting in your idea..actually I was about to incline to red, but clutch stands out, that's really nice for lovely lips on clutch.

      xo
      Miho

      Delete
  4. Love the red shoes! More classier look. Some fine cubic zirconia jewelry to add some shine too would complete it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I'll visit jewelry site.
      xo
      Miho

      Delete
  5. I think the red shoes look great! That would be my pick!

    Christina
    http://kissesandflowers.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Christina!
      xo
      Miho

      Delete
    2. Thanks for following my blog. I followed you back :)

      Delete
  6. Great Valentine's outfit idea. The clutch is fabulous and would absolutely wear it for V-Day :)
    Thanks for your response- thanks g+ I was able to see it :) Blogger sometimes gives me problems as well. I follow back on g+ (#103), bloglovin #17 and gfc #4. Keep in touch :) xx

    Maja
    http://modern-muffin.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Maja. I love my clutch:) And also thank you for following me back. Yea, keep in touch!
      xo
      Miho

      Delete

Thank you for coming and reading my blog, I'm happy you leave the comment. I'd like to follow each other and keep in touch, if you'd like to do. Tks.